Happy Sunday, everyone!
It's been a little cold and rainy in Billings this weekend, but we're getting by. We are still in the apartment, but we should know the status of the house by the end of the week.
Brad and I spent a lot of the weekend at the barn, which was nice. Zahzu always appreciates the time outside. And, Brad made some new friends...
This was all fun and games until the chicken closest to the camera got a little carried away and tried to bite off one of his fingers.
Last night we went to Dairy Queen and I got my first pumpkin-pie blizzard. YUM! YUM! YUM! Love the nutmeg and pumpkin spices, it was deeeeelicious.
Today we went by the house to pick up some winter clothes, as the weather is taking a turn. The weatherman is calling for snow tonight and tomorrow. Brr! While we were at the house we decided to do some organizing. We didn't unpack, we just put the boxes into their respective rooms, and man did it make a huge difference. The rooms all look SO much larger. I can't help but wonder if this will make a positive effect on the appraiser. I didn't realize how small we had made the house look by having our stuff so cluttered and misplaced.
See how much nicer it is now? :)
Zahzu had a little too much fun. This is what she looks like now...
No comments:
Post a Comment