Hi everyone,
Today I walked into our soon-to-be house and found this guy, on stilts!
Talk about some serious talent :) So anyway, where yesterday there was just drywall, today all the seams are taped and plastered, and looking so much more put together. All of the rooms were completed to this degree, so hopefully things will keep rolling forward.
The outside of the house is coming along much more slowly, probably because I can hardly contain my excitement about what our house is going to look like! The back is really almost completely done, the front right face of the house and half of the patio are done, and the remaining two sides of the house have about 6 vertical feet of siding. Here are the photos, enjoy :)
 |
| Side of the garage |
 |
| Side of the garage |
 |
| Front patio |
 |
| Back of the house |
I love it!
ReplyDelete