Good morning everyone,
I'm just sitting here having my coffee before I head to the barn, so it's time for a house update! First, I went to the apartment leasing office yesterday and gave our 30 days notice, and paid our last month's rent!! Yep, we are just 23 days out, so it's time to start packing, cleaning and getting everything ready to MOVE.
The slight drama associated with the front walkway has been resolved. The house won't pass code without the walkway, so Bob is going to go ahead and install the concrete walk. Luckily, the concrete-guys are still working on the driveway/sidewalk etc. so there is no extra charge and they will install the walk asap.
The inside of the house is chugging along. Yesterday they painted all the interior doors. So pretty :)
I did feel like a bit of a dumb blonde though. Because the color on the walls (that I thought was finished) turns out to just be a dark primer. Oops! If you look at the color on the back wall of the kitchen THAT is the actual color. It's beautiful, and much nicer than the primer...
Anyway, here's the outside of the house. Check out the sidewalk.
Off to see this guy now!
No comments:
Post a Comment