Friday, August 16, 2013

Interior doors and texturized walls

Hi everyone,

Yesterday the house had a garage full of beautiful interior doors, and they were the right ones this time! YAY!

Okay... so the doors are big and heavy, so I didn't flip them around, but as you can see they are upside down. The arch is supposed to be at the top of the door.


In retrospect I wonder if the hardware was buried somewhere in the garage too, but I didn't see it.

I did take a closer inspection at the side of the house (from my last post) and thank goodness that large greyish spot was just on my camera, and not on the side of the house.

The siding continues to move forward (at what feels like a snail's pace.) Brad found out the siding that had been removed last week was because the construction guys got all the way to the top of the wall and found they were off by 2 inches. So they had to start that whole side of the house over again...yeesh. Luckily it looks great now.

There is a lot more progress on the trim for the house. I heard a rumor that the siding should be completely finished by Monday.

The big news for yesterday was with the interior walls. They have now been texturized, and they look like they are ready for paint. Woohoo. Things are coming along nicely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment