Bob does his homes in three or four various shades from a tan color to one with gray undertones. Knowing that our kitchen cabinets are going to be white, I chose the more buttery-tan color instead of the grey tone. I think it's warm and friendly.
The paint looks like there is at least another coat in the works, because none of the edges with the ceiling have been finished.
| Zahzi had lots of fun running around! I think putting her in the house makes it look HUGE! I'm in love. |
The trim and the doors are sitting in the garage, ready to go. And, the outside of the house is getting SO much closer to being done. Brad had heard that the siding would be done on Monday, I'm not so certain, the sides of the house are only finished about six feet up from the ground, and there's supposed to be a different color in the gables, which isn't sitting at the construction site. Who knows!
What I do know is that we are only 35 days from our completion date of September 23!
No comments:
Post a Comment