Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Real walls :)

We locked in our rate on the house today! Progress!!!

Today I went by the house and the siding is still not finished, but Brad says the siding-guys told him it should be done by Monday. So, fingers crossed. In the meantime there is definitely some progress on the trim of the house, which makes the colors pop a bit, and makes me happy. If you look at the photo below there is a big round shadow-looking thing on the siding. I think that something was on my phone, because I didn't notice anything when I was at the house. I'll inspect closer tomorrow...


Inside the house I only got one photo because the paint-smell was SO unbearable. Where yesterday there were many patches over the seams, today the walls look nearly finished! They are nice and smooth now. But whatever they sprayed on the walls was really overwhelming, so I ran out of there pretty fast. Yuck!

Here's what I got before I jumped ship!

No comments:

Post a Comment