Saturday, July 20, 2013

Construction of the walls

Today was such a nice day, Brad and I slept in, had a late brunch, checked out our flooring samples, went to the barn and visited the house. And, tomorrow the washer and dryer arrive from Lowes. I am so excited to be able to do some laundry somewhere other than a laundromat.

We got a call from Carol at Rich's Flooring today saying she had samples in for us to look at. We had already chosen the carpet and laminate, but were waiting on the wood samples. She showed us two new samples that were to die for. She's supposed to call us later in the week about one of them (my personal favorite) and let us know if it's a possibility. It's a beautiful dark floor and is just soooo pretty. 

Prince was wonderful today, nice and calm and seemed to be content without his shoes. I only rode for a little bit, as it was still 93 degrees outside at 7 p.m.

Brad and I were blown away when we got to the house. So much progress has been made in the past two days! Last time we saw the house was on Thursday, by Saturday it looked like THIS

Day 25

Front view
Back view
There will eventually be some pretty, decorative gables that will add to the design.

And the interior shots...

View of the kitchen

More kitchen

Main hallway



Front hallway



No comments:

Post a Comment