Wednesday, July 10, 2013

And the walls are growing

So today I popped by the barn after work and got my pony fix for the day. As I was leaving I heard this big "BANG BANG BANG" and went back into the barn to investigate. One of the horses, Mr. Fox has learned how to open another horses stall and seems to have it down to about a 5 second art. What an adorable troublemaker!

Once I got everyone situated back where they belonged, I came out to the barn dog Rhumba sitting in the drivers seat of my car. Just one of those days I suppose!

When I got to the house site I go so excited again. It's been two days since I stopped by, and since then there has been some major progress. The foundation walls are now 3-4 feet tall, and there is a big pile of wood ready to go. I believe that where you see the black substance on the outside of the house - that's going to be underground.

Check out this snazzy foundation moving right along :)

House Day: 16


Front right corner of the house, where the office will be.

Check out the wooden boards ready to go in the background!!


Front left corner of the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment