Thursday, September 5, 2013

Paperwork, paperwork...

Okay so ALL of our paperwork is finally in to the mortgage company! Brad and I went by the house last night and it looks fantastic. The paint is complete. The doors were sitting in the garage, looking ready to be installed and surrounded by a giant pile of boxes! Our cabinets are in! The appliances are in! Now, when I go by later today I sooo hope some of them are actually installed. I couldn't see anything, it was like Christmas and I couldn't open any of the boxes.

The last really BIG detail for the outside of the house looks like it's underway. They have all of our property corners marked, and a big hot-pink line surrounding where the fence is going to be installed. Brad and I wanted to move it back just a bit, from where it attaches to the side of the house, so hopefully that's a possibility. If not, it's still wonderful. The back yard looks so nice and big!

No comments:

Post a Comment