Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Custom closet design

Who knew I got to design my own closets? SO FUN! Okay, so it actually only took like 20 minutes, but I met with a very nice lady, now known around our house as "closet lady" and she walked me through all of our options. We chose to go with a traditional wire closet shelving, but it's nice and clean looking, and is supposed to be virtually indestructible.

I got SO much more than just a single place to hang clothes. I got shelves, double-hanging closet bars and shoe-racks galore. Then she sent us digital proofs of what the closets will look like. We came in $5.79 UNDER BUDGET. So, now you all can't tell me I broke the bank on everything... now if only I could resist a $4 cup of pumpkin coffee. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't talk nonsense. Pumpkin coffee is worth EVERY PENNY.

    I love that stuff :)

    ReplyDelete