Brad has been working like a madman recently so he hasn't had a chance to go by the house since we got the carpet in. I think he is going to be blown away when he sees it next time. Anyway, I called Brad yesterday and told him the counter-tops were in and he said "Yeah, how do they look?" when I told him I loved them his response was "oh thank God." Apparently I've been obsessing about them for a while.
Sorry I couldn't get better photos. I didn't want to move the construction-workers things off the counters since he was still working. Some photo's for your viewing pleasure.
| Close-up of the AMAZING counter-tops. I love, love, love them! |
They also got the counters installed in the bathrooms. Yay! The plumber is supposed to be in on Monday. I guess he's the one that cuts the hole in the counter for the sink???? That seems important.
On a less exciting note, there are some small things that got overlooked during the "rough-in" process, according to Bob. Like our beautiful pendant lights that are supposed to be over the island. Apparently the electrician already had it wired and ready to go, and then the drywall-ers came through and didn't cut the holes for the lights. So, when the electrician came back and installed the lights, they didn't get hung up. Also, the electrical outlet that is supposed to be in the island isn't there. But fear not, Bob says they are on it and it will be fixed in the next few days. (Here's to hoping they don't have to repaint our whole ceiling!)
No comments:
Post a Comment