So much exciting news around here!!! Okay so Brad and I have been talking about expanding our four-legged family for years. Literally years. But we have been living in apartments (there have been three of them) and moving across the country, neither of which is made easier by having two puppy dogs. But now that we have the house, and a backyard, it's time for a puppy! YAY!
The timing couldn't have worked better if we had planned it. As soon as we decided we were ready for a puppy, Brad's family friend Mary Jackson had three litters of perfect collie puppies that were looking for homes. And... the puppies are ready to travel at Christmas! So a few days ago my wonderful mother-in-law drove out to Connecticut and picked up a rowdy little puppy for us.
We haven't decided on a name yet. Brad wants to name him "Norman" after the movie A River Runs Through It. I think we will have to name him something more bossy, as he is apparently fearless, and taking over the in-laws house as we speak.
I am now going to bombard you with adorable puppy photos.
| This is the puppy with Scooter. I think Scooter's expression is priceless! |
No comments:
Post a Comment